This quarter there have been improvements to the Simacan platform. Below you can read what's new.
⏰Improvement of Exceptions in Shipment Status View
Previously, shipments were marked as exceptions if the expected time differed from the planned time. This has now been improved to mark a shipment as an exception if the expected time falls outside the scheduled block time. This makes the view even more relevant for both shippers and carriers.
- Improvement of the display of restrictions in Masterdata and the Arrival Display
- It is now possible to search on all columns in the Shipments view instead of just a few, if configured
Update Shipment Status view
Improvements have been made to the Shipment Status view:
- A date has now been added in the tooltip of the actions for more clarity
- Realized times in the tooltip are now complete
- An icon is shown if there is a date transition between the actions
Update 'Crumble path'
An improvement has been made to showing the GPS positions in the breadcrumb trail.
- We now automatically show rejected GPS points in the Control Tower
- Data rejected for any reason other than 'too old' is shown for all types of FMSs. These can be recognized by a light gray color.
- Data that is too old is now specifically only shown for Logi-App.
- 'Too old' means: we have already received a newer GPS point. So all points that are older than the last processed GPS point are rejected, and for Logi-App these are now shown in the Control Tower.
- Choosing a type of map has been moved from the left menu to the bottom left of the map itself
- Performance improvement
- The date is now also displayed in trip details. This in connection with journeys that have a date change and of which it is not always clear when which stop is planned.
Masterdata: Improved overview of Planning uploads
It will be possible to search through planning files for specific journeys in Masterdata, and to download the planning file for these journeys. This makes it easier to find the status of individual planning uploads, to check upload error messages and to check what exactly has been uploaded. This function becomes available via the link at the top right of the Masterdata planning screen.
In the second screen it is then possible to search by trip level. Note: You must first select a date before you can search for a trip number.
- Canceled trips are no longer included in the calculations for trip monitoring in the quality reports, so that these reports give a better representation of reality.
- Improvements in the registration of load carrier information, when performed by charters.
- Various other stability improvements
- We now show the specific date next to the date transition icon in the trip details
Are there any features you don't have turned on but would like to use, or do you have any feedback or questions about these release notes? Contact us via Support@Simacan.com